Since our founding in 2001, we have been dedicated to helping Alabama families navigate difficult legal situations.
Whether you’re facing bankruptcy, applying for disability, handling family matters, or dealing with a personal injury, we are here to help. Our attorneys are committed to hearing your voice and providing sound, objective advice in return.
- If you’re looking to file for bankruptcy, we’re here to help. Our debt relief agency is committed to finding realistic, effective solutions for debtors.
- We want to help you get your life back after bankruptcy. Sometimes people need legal assistance to help enforce their bankruptcy discharge. We are here to answer your post-bankruptcy related questions.
- If you are suffering from an injury or medical condition, applying for Social Security Benefits might be your only option. We want to help you cut through the red tape and get you the benefits you deserve.
- If you’re looking for assistance in handling family matters such as adoption, divorce, paternity/child support, child custody/visitation, dependency, modification, Guardian ad Litem, Last Will & Testaments, or guardianship for incapacitated adults, our lawyers and staff will strive to help you obtain the best possible outcome.
- If you’re dealing with a personal injury, our team of attorneys can present your case confidently and help you navigate this new chapter in your life with ease.
We know that some things in life can be difficult to plan for and stressful to navigate on your own. Come prepared to face those events with the help and guidance of an attorney.